Speckled sussex eggs & Also RIR eggs available - GA

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I have speckled sussex and also RIR eggs available.

They are $25 a dozen shipped. Will include more on day of shipping as available.

Payment is through paypal at [email protected]

Please pm questions as I don't read e mails - no time as we're full time farmers and have over 300 birds, 30 bunnies, goats, and more!

Thanks.

Speckled sussex

RIR

Last edited:
if only it wasnt to cold to ship to missouri
sad.png

I would like a dozen speckled sussex. I know it's cold to be shipping to Iowa, but we just lost about 2/3 of our flock while we were away for Christmas - I suspect IB but not sure. Our farm help was devastated but nothing he could do. They just kept dropping like flies. I need to rebuild and will take a chance on frozen eggs.

Will PM you shortly.
Claire

Hi I'm in West Georgia. If you want to get some, I'd be honored. I'll send you a pm with the details!

Thanks for your interest. Nancy

You just got a pm......Don't you just love to see those eggs hatch out. Wow ....Love my babies, my girls and even my roosters. I cannot wait to see the color on my black copper marans. I'm looking daily but hoping to see some eggs iin about 2-4 weeks....

Thanks!

Anyone want some speckled sussex?

I have some I could ship out today or Monday if you prefer. These eggs are very very fresh!!! I have a sum total of 18 this am before gathering eggs. Thanks The1Much. I may only have one human child but it makes me happy to ship eggs and think of all the happiness those eggs can bring to others that I may never see.... Glad all arrived as they were sent! Prayers were answered.

Daddy has been very busy with the ladies and the eggs very very fertile.

Please pm me on this board if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Feel at ease ordering, folks! I just ordered BO and RIR eggs from bargain (Nancy)....they arrived quickly and packed so well that only a piano dropped on the box could compromise the condition of the eggs. I was tres tres impressed!!! Great packing, fast shipping, and BIG eggs!

Thanks Nancy!!!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom