Speckled Sussex eggs, asap! Breeder quality only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BeardedLadyFarm, Dec 6, 2010.

1. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    looking for some SS eggs to be shipped by this weekend. I want to get them in the incubator by Saturday for a New Year's Day hatch.

Anybody have any pointers?

Not really interested in hatchery stock, even though I'm sure they are sweet birds.

thanks!
    bailey

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Hey Bailey just wanted to jump in for a HEY!! and bump yah-I have no idea who sells those eggs:-( good luck [​IMG]

3. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Thanks Nat! Not having much luck so far... hmmmm... What else could I hatch...

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Im surprised your not doing a huge batch of seremas??? there's a bunch of auctions right now-I have OE's and BLRW up and there are a few others that are really nice:) have you looked elsewhere for SS????

5. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Hey try getting a hold of Nancy Garry, bargain on here. Im not sure if she still has her SS flock or not. She might be able to guide you if not! Hers are gorgeous!!!!

6. X2Farm

X2Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Homer, GA
    Quote:She still does! I got a young roo from her a few weeks back and he's a beauty!!! I highly recommend her! Her flock is beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by