Speckled Sussex eggs in Ga. PICS

RAREROO

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
Hi everyone

MY Sussex are starting to lay again for this year and I am ready to start taking more orders for hatching eggs. I have a test batch in the bator now and fertility is great. My first customer of the season just got his eggs today and he said all were in good condition, as all of my orders have been.

Please Do Not Hit The BIN button, so this ad can run the entire length.

If you would like to place an order, please PM or email me and I would be glad to add you to my list, and please give me a preferred date and I will try to accomodate you, though there may be other prebooked orders to fill first.

The prices for the eggs are

6 for $8.00
12 for $15.00

Plus the actual shipping cost to your zip code. Payment by Money Order only.

Also, see my sig line for other breeds that will be avaiable this year.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to place an order

Here are some pics of my beautiful birds that the eggs will be coming from.

37373_110_5779.jpg

37373_110_5778.jpg

37373_110_5776.jpg

37373_110_5780.jpg

Thanks for looking

EDIT : I have gotten several orders for these Sussex since I have posted this and I am now booked up throught the first week of April. However I will still take orders for these as well as the other breeds for when they become available. Thanks

Last edited:
My stock originally came from Cackle hatchery, but I have clulled down to the best ones for breeding and have also added some of the best one that I've hatched that are a generation removed from a hatchery.

Quote:
They are all coming into their second season, so they should be 2 years old in July. There are also some of the youngs that were hatched from them that haven't quite started laying yet so they are 5-6 mos old.

Thanks for the complements.

Quote:
Not yet but I can get some, I'm only getting one or two eggs a day from them right now if I'm lucky. Most of them are new for this season and are just coming of age to start laying.

Back
Top Bottom