Speckled Sussex Laying Trio E TN more pics!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I am offering this gorgeous trio, originally from Bargain's stock. I have decided to concentrate on another breed. The two hens have been laying for a few months, and fertility is great. One hen has a bit too much white, but has not passed it on to any of the chicks I have hatched from them. My laptop with all my pics is in the shop- but I can take more if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have several roosters that are free- if you'd just like the sussex roo- he is free as well.
    Other roos are :
    Buff Orp
    LF Partridge Cochin
    Welsummer
    Bantam black cochins
    LF Splash cochin- with some red in his wing feathers

NONE of these are hatchery. They are all breeder birds. No shipping, but will drive to meet within reason.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. Keri78

Keri78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
  3. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Where we are- shipping takes an extra day (even with express) because we're so far from a major city. [​IMG] If you're serious I will look into it- but they are big heavy birds!

4. RCROE

RCROE Out Of The Brooder

Jan 3, 2010
    FT.Payne AL.
    AMEN brother he is out there been to dixie tavern befor .. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    You are not planning on coming toward my part of the woods anytime I do not guess.If you were I would take them off your hands. [​IMG]

6. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:I'm going to Atlanta on the 20th [​IMG]

7. imaleomom

imaleomom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SC
    How far from Athens/Decatur TN are you?

8. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:45 Minutes from Downtown Dayton- so how ever far past Dayton that is. I wouldn't mind a trip to Dayton. Just got back from the birds- looks like the roo got a little bit of frostbite on his comb this week [​IMG] He's still gorgeous though.

9. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia

What time will you be coming to Atlanta.I might could meet you at I75 if you know what time you are coming through.Just let me know.I have a few SS but would like to add a few more to my small flock. [​IMG] Thanks, James

10. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN

What time will you be coming to Atlanta.I might could meet you at I75 if you know what time you are coming through.Just let me know.I have a few SS but would like to add a few more to my small flock. [​IMG] Thanks, James

Sending you a PM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by