Speckled Sussex?

KsTornado11

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Kansas
Anyone have these? If so can you post pics,let me know where they came from, etc? I am really wanting some looking for the best place to get them!
Thanks!

Hello, I have beautiful speckled sussex that came from a local breeder. I'm selling the hatching eggs if you need some. I just love my gals. They are so amazingly friendly and sweet and so is their mate - Lazarus.

Here are some photos.

I sell them for $25 a dozen and we take great care with our animals. We are a two person, chemical free farm that raises animals, vegetables and more for our community.
8875_sussex.jpg

We have a total of over 300 chickens/poultry and we keep our breeds separate from one another and our eggs are very fresh and fertile.

Hope this was helpful. May you have a blessed evening.

Last edited:
OOOOoooo they are pretty!! Where are you located? I might just have to get some eggs from you soon,as soon as it's done w/ the freezing temps this spring!!

Are speckled sussex good layers? I'm researching for a new flock - looking for pretty, friendly, good laying clucks.

Quote:
I'm about an hour northwest of Wichita. My daughter lives in Manhattan and if you want eggs we could probably work something out with meeting there sometime when I go visit her. I won't have any available for a while yet. I'm gonna hatch some more first.

Back
Top Bottom