Speckledhen and Zunibee, Eggs are here!!

LoneCowboy

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
Longmont, CO
Eggs got here today, all are in excellent shape. Gotta love that BYC egg packing school. They must teach "How to entertain your egg recipient for hours"
lau.gif
But you have to admit, they were completely safe. They are resting now might set them tonight, maybe tomorrow. It's not been too good a day today, so maybe tomorrow would bring more luck.
big_smile.png

We all swap bubblewrap around here, Deniece! Jay probably used the stuff I wrapped his eggs with and I use the stuff I get eggs with and that bubblewrap just travels all over the place, LOL! SO glad they arrived safely.

I can believe that, cuz I'm saving it for when I start shipping eggs. If that ever happens. What really made me laugh, is his box was bigger than yours and it only had 8 eggs in it.
big_smile.png
I'm very excited about these. I can't wait!!

alright! I was looking for this message. Glad they got there safe. Yep, I learned my packing method from Cyn!

My box was bigger LOL the boxes I ordered from the post office didn't get here until yesterday so I had to find a box

Can't wait to see your results I have nine little Jersey giant chicks and they are so cute good luck!

I'm going to set them in the morning. I'm getting excited. Sure hope all goes well and I get some good ones out of this too. I'm going to be over run with chicks here soon. I've got 11 in the brooder, 50 coming on the 18th and these will be due on the 28th. Wow, could get wild

Wow, I guess so. I just came in from watching the chicks with the broody hen. I have 18 and it is awesome! They climb on top of the hen and peck her wattles and eyes and she puts up with all of it. Do you have 50 eggs or chicks coming?

Back
Top Bottom