Spiders!!!!!!!!

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!

I went to step into the tub this morning. And a humongous spider crawled out of the jet tube!
ep.gif
barnie.gif
sickbyc.gif

Did you know that I can levitate??

Lookout for naked flying woman!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Seriously first the stink bugs now the spiders. What were those other plagues we are gonna get??

Two Iowa trantulas maliciously attacked me whilst I was filling the chicken waterer the other day. You people would not believe the speed at which this big 'ol girl can move. Granted, it wasn't graceful, but I managed to get out of harm's way before they got to my carotids. They were trying to kill me. They were ninja spiders.

The other day I had a spider run out from under the fridge, a young wolf spider. I truly have arachnophobia. I can handle anything at all. Snakes, love them. Bugs, no problem. Scorpions, I've held them. But spiders... I do like them, I find them interesting. Just keep them away. I use to have a rose hair tarantula, held her once too, but I couldn't stop shaking the whole time and had to resist the urdge to fling her from my hand. But the worst experiance with a spider was a few months ago. I turned in the bathroom in time to see a good sized spider run down my shirt! Uaggg. I am not a girly girl at all, but I did scream like one that day.

Quote:
I believe you. They try to attack me too. I slammed the window down once when this spider came running at me in a aggressive posture, front legs raised. 12 hours or so later I opened the window, and the little jerk was there still! Ran at me again!

I love spiders. I never kill them. I figure they do eat all the other bugs. Last summer a great big spider built a web right by the back door. I got so made when my dh knocked down the web. My fears are bed bugs, lice, fleas (blood suckers all).

Yeah, I hope they eat the stink bugs too!! Found ANOTHER monster in my closet this morning!! Aaaaaaaagggghhhh!!!!

It scooted out of the way of the steel toe boot I launched at it, but I stood there lecturing my closet:

" I know you're in there! And I know you are here to eat those nasty stink bugs!
But let's make one thing clear - I am NOT to see you! And you may not, at any point, touch me!
You hear me?!"

I think my husband wet the bed he was laughing so hard.

Our garage has a lot of spiders, and the chooks have access to the garage sometimes. I can always tell when they've been out there because they come back with their faces just COVERED in spider webs!
lau.gif
Cracks me up every single time!

Then they try to act all innocent & stuff.

Since I started giving them occasional access to the garage, however, 1 egg so far has been laid in the garage. So far, that's the only setback. They've been eating up all the spiders & that's perfectly ok by me.

Back
Top Bottom