Spike’s last day

i only have one thing to say . you could have found him a new home .the chasing with a hammer omg.that poor rooster .spike is in heaven now.i give him a bow .he protected the hens the best he knew how.then in the end you threw in the towel.

Oh, no, I wasn’t at all..it was just a funny update...my friends and we thought it was simply funny that a mean bird tasted mean too...he was tough...after 5 hrs of simmering on the stove...and three days before in the fridge of brine like instructed...but it was as just a funny sidenote

i only have one thing to say . you could have found him a new home .the chasing with a hammer omg.that poor rooster .spike is in heaven now.i give him a bow .he protected the hens the best he knew how.then in the end you threw in the towel.
Ok, perhaps...he was on our internet site for free for threee weeks..no one came.

Ok, perhaps...he was on our internet site for free for threee weeks..no one came.
Besides...most of it was for show...yes, I had a hammer..the kind you put nails in the walls for pictures ...yes I chased, while Chris caught with the hook...it was meant to be a FUNNY post because I showed how mean he was before....I don’t understand...

So...update...we finally made Spike into chicken soup....we decided to go that route after seeing how much fat he had on him, and thinking...wow, he must be really old? So, he made really awful soup...he’s terrible! Chris is still going to eat him, because that’s the way he feels about farm animals...if you raise them, and care for them...you can at least reap every benefit of them....even when it tastes bad...hmmmm. This is not the first animal he’s forced himself to eat, nor will it be the last...but, it’s money well spent in his eyes, and the chickens were safe while Spike did his job. So, I guess that’s as good as it can get.
Ode to Spike
Spikey Spikey sharp as tacks
Folks don't ever turn your backs!!
With iron spur he ruled the coop
Till the hammer fell....and he was soup.:hmm

A chicken farmer does what he has to do. Why would anyone want to put him off on someone else? He's better off where he is. @Duckfarmer1 - I think you did what was best for "Spike".

Back
Top Bottom