Spirit Herd A Wild Horse, Native American RP (Owned by SilkieBantams)

She heard one of her tribes people whistle as she moved her ears to listen. "My tribes people are calling for me, you can come along for a stay if you want." she said as she galloped towards her tribes people.

C'mon we need more native humans and horses to continue role playing.
hu.gif

Azteca galloped towards her tribes people and slowed to a trot as she sniffed the air with her nostrils as she caught the scent of an unfamilar horse. She then went at full gallop to search for the newcomer.

Quote:
"Nah, it'd ok. I'll stay here. I'll be there after sunset."

"Wait here. I'll bring an apple for you to eat." she said as she trotted to her tribes people to get an apple for Faith. She arrived to her tribe and grabbed a tasty apple with her muzzle and trotted back to Faith to offer her an apple.

Quote:
"Nah, it'd ok. I'll stay here. I'll be there after sunset."

"Wait here. I'll bring an apple for you to eat." she said as she trotted to her tribes people to get an apple for Faith. She arrived to her tribe and grabbed a tasty apple with her muzzle and trotted back to Faith to offer her an apple.

"Ooh, thank you! I really need to visit the tribes people more often!" She took a bite of the apple. "This is delicious."

Back
Top Bottom