Spirit Herd A Wild Horse, Native American RP (Owned by SilkieBantams)

"You may come to meet my tribe if you'd like." she said as she trotted back to her tribes people and then noticed a new mare in the area and trotted over to greet her. "Hi there, how are you?" she said to the new mare.

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
She looked up from garzing to the mare "Um,Hi Good,you?" she asked quietly,still muching on some grass.

"I'm fine. My name is Azteca and yours?" she said as she talked to the new mare.​

Name: Dyani
Breed: Appaloosa
Mare/Stallion/Filly/Foal: Mare
Family: Only her rider, Ayasha
History:Mysterious; no one knows except Ayasha
BYC Username: equinehugger3

Name: Ayasha
Tribe: Chippewa/Ojibwa
Family: Her tribe.
History: Has been raised in the Chippewa tribe her whole life.
BYC Username: equinehugger3

Name:Shadow
Breed: Friesian
Mare/Stallion/Filly/Foal:Stallion
Family: His Rider is Saphire.
History:He is wild but has a Rider in the Tribe called Saphire.He visits the Tribe on Occasions.He is a Huge Black Friesian,who has a long wavy Mane and Tail.In his mane he has a Mandarin and Wood Duck Feather in his Mane.
BYC Username:pekinduck<3er

Quote:
She looked up from garzing to the mare "Um,Hi Good,you?" she asked quietly,still muching on some grass.

"I'm fine. My name is Azteca and yours?" she said as she talked to the new mare.

"Cool.Nice to Meet You Azteca,I'm Rain" she said softly,her mane blew in the breeze.

She easdropped on the mares' conversation. Then, Faith trotted over to Azteca and Rain. "Hi! I'm Faith. Nice to meet you, Rain!" Faith interrupted them.

Back
Top Bottom