Splash Ameraucana Rooster 1 year old & 5 Month old Black Ameraucana Pullet - FREE to GREAT home

lavenderorpgirl

Songster
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
This is Paul & Ringo (TRUE Ameraucana roosters NOT EE's) - we are looking to rehome one of these guys (they have decided they do not like each other any longer) and want to place one of them into a great home. They are both very nice to the girls, have great color, nice comes, tight feathers, slate legs, etc. we've never shown these guys but could be SQ roo's!

We are now including a SUPER duper nice black Ameraucana pullet (her parents are the black pair in the picture and she is the single picture in with a few of our silkies) they must go together. I take her out each day and handle her and she is very sweet.

Shipping will be $95 - $115 (that's probably an overestimate and will get exact shipping for new owner) for overnight shipping to most USA locations. We do NOT charge for boxes, that's just part of doing a good job by our hens and roos that we ship, we charge actual shipping cost ONLY.

PLEASE email me at [email protected] if you are interested in either of these two boys & this pullet. Paul is the lighter of the two splashes and he is on the left.

Last edited:
I would actually be interested in both roos if you think they would get along with enough girls to share. Last weekend my brother's dog attacked my flock and I lost all 4 roos and 9 hens. I have 14 hens left, but all of my favorites are gone :( The shipping would actually be to my office address. I'm in Houston, Texas. Does fedex ship live animals? If so, I could give you my fedex account #. My girls won't even come out of the coop right now because all my older girls are no longer there to show/make them :(

Got your message & I sent one back through BYC, but I'm not sure if you'll get it cause I exceeded my 2 pm's for the day :( . I did send a MSG to your regular email earlier with my #.

Thanx!

Got your message & I sent one back through BYC, but I'm not sure if you'll get it cause I exceeded my 2 pm's for the day :( . I did send a MSG to your regular email earlier with my #.

Thanx!

Hi,

I didnt get it...I am sorry!

These two are adopted...we are now looking to rehome one Lavender Orp roo, one Lavender Araucana Roo, one blue Ameraucana roo and one Ameracuana Black roo...

Are you interested in any of those? All are nice and able to carry around and hang out with...

My email is [email protected]

thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom