SPLASH and BLUE Jersey Giants - Bobbi Porto/Maria Hall lines (7 eggs)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wynette, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Due to issues with a few of my females (which have now been resolved), I will not be able to fill any further Jersey Giant orders until the fall. I have 7 eggs saved up, and was going to cook them for my gals, but thought I'd offer them up for auction instead.

PayPal only auction. Payment due no later than 10 a.m. Eastern time on Monday, 6/27 - eggs to ship out shortly thereafter.

I have a splash Jersey cock from Bobbi Porto directly. My two hens are Maria Hall lines (directly from Maria) - one is a gorgeous dark blue, the other is a very pretty splash gal.

Please note: these are NOT my original line. I no longer have the line I began with three years ago. ALL of my current stock (with the exception of some young juveniles I'm growing out) have come directly from Bobbi Porto or Maria Hall.

A few more pics (sorry for quality - I seriously need a better camera):

Blue gal in the front:

[​IMG]

Here is a juvenile pic of the blue and splash gals (I did not keep the cockerel in this pic) - you can see how long & straight their backs are, just as they should be (please note that the splash's legs are not solid yellow as they appear in this pic - they are yellow on the bottoms of their feet):

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    i sure would love to get these! [​IMG] Someone is going to be very lucky!

3. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Quote:Awe...thanks! [​IMG]

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    That blue pullet in back is gorgeous! [​IMG] Wynette's packing is fantastic!

5. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks, Kelly! She's my favorite...of all that I've had, truth be told! She was only about 15 weeks in the pic but you can already see that she's all that and a bag o' chips! HA! Wish I had about 10 more of her!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by