Splash Andalusian Roo needs new home in GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Monkey Mama, Nov 10, 2008.

1. The Monkey Mama

The Monkey Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    I have a pure bred Splash Andalusian roo that needs a new home. [We thought he was a pullet till he started crowing]. He is about 6 months old now.

He is a very handsome guy, and very, um, busy with the ladies - he would be great for anyone who wants to raise Andalusians - unfortunately, I don't own any other Andalusians.

Since he is a rare breed, I'd love to find a home for him instead of eating him - it seems a shame since Andalusians are on the critical list with the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy.

I am located in Kennesaw GA and he is free to anyone who can come by to pick him up in a timely manner. [I won't ship live animals, sorry].

Here is a pic of him about 6 weeks ago - his tail is longer now and he is bigger and even more handsome.

[​IMG]

Let me know if you are interested.

Kelly

2. Felicitas

Felicitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oooh, I am literally a few minutes down the road from you, on the western foot of Kennesaw Mountain. If I had my coop built I would take him. [​IMG]

3. The Monkey Mama

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    Will you be building the coop soon? I wouldn't mind holding him for a couple of weeks or so if you really want him.

Kelly

4. Felicitas

Felicitas Chillin' With My Peeps

I am a grad student and we are going to build our coop during my break - Christmas through late Jan. If I could see a way to do it now, I would, but I am an art student and the workload is just too heavy. [​IMG]
    If you have any birds to rehome in Jan/Feb, I am here ...

5. The Monkey Mama

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    Cool - I'll let you know! Good luck!

Kelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by