1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Splash Dutch Bantams, 1 cockerel and 4 pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ourlittleflock, Jan 2, 2011.

1. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    Meet Rocket and his Rockettes, 5 Splash Dutch Bantams, 1 cockerel and 4 pullets - I am running out of room and want more cochins in the spring so they need to be re-homed to a loving home. The girls are good layers and lay almost everyday. The group is 9 months old.

Local pick up only. Price is for the whole group. I am located in the Piedmonts of NC and am willing to meet at a reasonable distance. please PM with questions or interest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edited to add pics

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. arianna

arianna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    I am from Albemarle, NC, and I am looking at your ad. I have not yet decided. I have one hen that looks just like your hens and she is my sweetest girl. I only have few Bantams and they have a VERY spoiled life (my weakness/ pleasure). I don't know if I should get any more, but I am very tempted. The money and the distance are not a problem. If I make up my mind, I will like to have your hens, however, I already have a rooster, so the rooster I will probable have to sale at an auction.

3. ourlittleflock

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    please just let me know - they are a very nice group

4. arianna

Sep 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    Your chickens are just gorgeous and this breed of bantams have the sweetest disposition. I really liked the fact that they are coming from a good home, but unfortunately, I spoke to my husband today and he said "no more chickens". When I first started it was supposed to be a very small back yard project, but since then I have doubled the coop and tripled the run. I really hope you can find them a good home with a loving family.

5. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    wish you where closer they are verry nice

6. arianna

Sep 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    Would you be willing to sell me only two hens? I'm getting ready to put a pair of white Bantam Cochins on Craiglist and I will be able to get two of your bantams in replace.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  7. ourlittleflock

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    Quote:I want to sell this group as a whole - but I do have 3 oegb's for sale if you are interested in them - I can take a pic tomorrow if you would like

8. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Wow, this flock is just gorgeous! Hope you are able to sell them all together. Having all those pullets plus a same-color roo like him is a fabulous deal.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by