SPLASH MARANS JUVENILE PAIR 4-8WKS NPIP

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
You are bidding on a started pair of Splash Marans. One will be clean leg the other will be feather leg. These are primarily Davis with Valentine breeding. I have been selling eggs here on BYC. These are from those same eggs.

Shipping is $65 and includes the box and Express with Hold for Pickup. They will ship within a week of auction ending on a Mon or Tues. Please be aware of your states shipping requirements for this auction.

Payment will be due within 24 hours of auction ending. Payment is Paypal and my account is [email protected] Even if you don't have an account but have a debit or credit card you can pay through Paypal as a guest.

Bid by replying to this post. Do not hit the PM button please.

This auction will end 2/17/12 at 10 PM Eastern

Last edited:
I am interested in this pair of chickens. I do not know what the current bid is but will top it.
Hi, this was back in Jan 2012. those birds have sold. However, I have some just a few in the brooder and can set some eggs and grow out for a pair if you are still interested. I would ship them at 6-8 weeks old. Shipping will be $65 depending on location plus $60 for a feather leg pair, $50 for one clean one feather leg and $45 for a clean leg pair. Last clean leg pair went for $46 at auction plus the shipping last week. I am shipping that pair out today.

Back
Top Bottom