Splash Silkie hen and 2 chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Little Ameraucana Mom, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Hen is 2 1/2yrs old. Chicks are a Splash ( my guess roo) and a blue ( my guess hen) Pick up or email me with your zip for shipping cost. shipping box $15.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Does or has that hen ever threw vaulted chicks b4? I might be local to pick them up, just lmk.

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:The chicks probly aren't that hens, she was the one broody at the time. Most of my chicks are vaulted

4. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Folks, just want you to know that Anne and I bought six bbs silkies from Little Ameraucana Mom, and all six are absolutely beautiful.

5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:Thank you Joe !! Did one of yours turn out to be a rooster. I have a really nice black rooster I'll give you if you want him. I have 3 black roos and only need 2, this one is the best of the 3, but he jumps and dances around your feet (doesn't flog) but he scares Meg.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  6. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Thank you Joe !! Did one of yours turn out to be a rooster. I have a really nice black rooster I'll give you if you want him. I have 3 black roos and only need 2, this one is the best of the 3, but he jumps and dances around your feet (doesn't flog) but he scares Meg.

Yep, one's a rooster, and he's just this week begun to crow... well, more of a squawk so far. Thanks for the offer though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by