1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Splash Silkie Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for your consideration is a Splash Pullet and Cockerel #85 and #81. They are approximately 3 months old. Please check out this young Splash pair's pictures to see if they are something you might want to add to your flock. If you have any questions or want any additional photos please send us an e-mail at [email protected]. You can see more pictures of our birds on our website. We will put mesh along with shavings to keep them from sliding. They will ship with a fruit cup for the trip weather permitting on both ends. We will not risk the health of the birds if it is too hot. Our birds have been pampered their whole lives and a good home is a must:) They will be bathed, wormed and have their nails and beaks trimmed before being shipped. Paypal payment only due within 24 hours of auction closing time. Local pick up is welcome. Shipping is $65.00 and includes new horizon box, mesh, shavings and fruit cup. Please remember that shipping is sometimes stressful on the birds and can be a risk. Please see our website for other pictures of our silkies and other poultry @ www.birdsandeggs.com. Thanks for looking!!!

[​IMG]

Splash Pullet Below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Splash Cockerel Below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Hey! Were you hiding these Friday night? [​IMG]

3. Herechicks

Herechicks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2011
    Montana
    Quote:Hey you should have to bid on them like everyone else does. That's not fair that you have the money right now. because not everyone has the money on hand. That's rude and inconsiderate that you don't take in consideration of others. Its not a buy out its bidding. I hope they don't take your offer cause that's just plain rude.

4. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    herechicks:Hey you should have to bid on them like everyone else does. That's not fair that you have the money right now. because not everyone has the money on hand. That's rude and inconsiderate that you don't take in consideration of others. Its not a buy out its bidding. I hope they don't take your offer cause that's just plain rude.

I did bid on them this morning, you out bid me I also wrote the response early this moring, please dont jump to conclusions im not a rude person if they choose not to sell them out right Id be fine with that and wish luck to every one including you god Bless <3

5. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    This is an auction, and the birds will go to the highest bidder. We do not accept side offers from anyone.

6. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    Now everyone take it easy i think woodsedge was joking around. look at some other listings where the people are joking around all the time this is to be all in good spirit remember woodsedge even put LOL at the end of her post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by