Splash Silkie pair's in Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, Oct 25, 2010.

1. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I have 2 splash silkie roos I need to find new homes for. You may view more pics on my website: http://simplysplendidsilkies.weebly.com/ on the for sale page. Or I can send pics directly to your email.
    They are 7 mths of age. I live in Middle TN, and am NPIP certified, and a member of the ABA. I can drive to meet within reason. I will let a pullet go with each. They all are very sweet and can be handled easily, if you are looking for a pets . The lighter of the 2 boys is a 4 toe on his left foot only. They all have very nice foot feathering. Please do not hit buy it now the price listed is per bird.
    Thank you for looking,
    Tisha

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Darker Roo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lighter roo I happen to love him!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Do you ship?

4. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I have not shipped yet but it is not something I am oppossed to, I am NPIP certified #363. I will have to get some advise on shipping to assure safe arrival.
    Which roo were you interested in? I can get you better pic if needed we had pretty storms here last night and everything is a muck right now.
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by