1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Splash Split Lavender Silkie Hen! No ship~PRICE LOWERED $75!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Dec 2, 2010.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I am regretably offering my best laying silkie hen for sale. I have decided to get rid of my blues and splashes to focus on other color projects and just don't have the room for all of them!

She is splash split to lavender so could be used in a lavender program or a BBS pen. She is EXCELENT quality, but only considered breeder quality as her only fault is she is one toe short! All of her babies have 10 toes but she has 9.

She is for pick up ONLY in Pottstown, PA 19465. I can also deliver her to the PA Farm Show on Saturday January 6th.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I decided to lower her price to $75.00 for a quick sale. I also may consider selling a Lavender rooster with her if someone is wanting to start with Lavenders. Rooster is proven fertile. Please PM me if interested!

3. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    Is this the hen you got from that guy?

4. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Not sure what guy you are talking about? I will PM you. [​IMG]

ETA:

If anyone is interested in buying her but would like to know her backround please PM me for more info! I believe when she was sole to me as a lavender it was a honest mistake and I thought she was also! She sure looked lavender at the time! I do not want to mention any names as it was a case of confusion not trickery! Thanks for understanding.

PS if she dosn't sell at this price I may use her for a BBS showgirl project as she is GORGEOUS. I was hoping to weed out BBS but we all know how chicken math works! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by