split barbu de watermael or bantam order from GFF?

FolkSonginC

Songster
May 2, 2019
Peaks Island, ME
I'm looking into getting some barbu de watermael, and I can't find any anywhere except GFF. I would love to get some even though they're expensive, but the minimum order of 12 is way too many for me. Would anyone in the new england area (I'm in Portland, ME) be interesting in splitting a bantam order from GFF? I couldn't decide which forum to put this in but this seems like the most appropriate one.

Alternatively, if anyone has any barbu de watermael chicks or hatching eggs (or adults) for sale I'd definitely be interested. Doesn't seem to be much information about the breed so I'd be curious to know if anyone has any experience as well.

Hi! I'm sorry for the delay in your post getting a response. I believe I'd post in your states thread. Even if I wanted to, combining an order with someone on the opposite coast wouldn't be practical. I hope that makes sense. I'll share a link to the thread with the states. I hope this helps. Please share pictures with us once you get some as I am so excited for you!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/find-your-states-thread.270925/

Back
Top Bottom