Split Lavender Orpington- Free!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, May 27, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    There are two of these Split/Lavender fellas. These boys deserve more than a bachelor pad. They have no girlfriends right now and I'd love for them to be happy and with a flock of girlies. They are very typey and don't have the OE tail sported so often, with a fluffiness that looks great.

Hatched in early December, they are near or at 10lbs and very nice looking.

Shipping is actual shipping plus $25. I repeat: we will go by actual shipping, but I paid $25 each for the boxes for them, so it will be actual shipping plus $25 unless you can provide a box certified for a 10# bird.

These are wonderful guys and I am delighted to offer them up.

Sorry the pic doesn't show much- it's a couple of months old and I'll put more up soon.

2. ByN8ureHomstead

ByN8ureHomstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi, My name is Michael, I am interested in you Split Lavender Orpingtons and I was wondering where Larry, KS is? I live in Oskaloosa, KS.

3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Michael,

I pm'd you! I'm in Lawrence, just a stone's throw away!

4. dkbradley

dkbradley New Egg

Sep 27, 2009
    North East Kansas
    Do you have a buff orpington rooster for sale? I have six girls that need a guy.

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I think I messaged you previously- if not, I emailed you what I have available right now. Check your email & call me if I can help.

Cheers,

Renee

6. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I have 2 black Orpington cockerels that are 8-10 weeks old (nearly as large as an adult female already) that are available from very good lines. If he's bred to buff, the offspring will be black.

If you check your email you'll see a much more detailed list of what I have, including potentially exhibition quality Buffs which hatch in a week. I could have your roo in there!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by