Splitting chick orders.

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Lifesong Farm, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Lifesong Farm

Lifesong Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    Noble County
    How many do it and how many BYCers in Indiana would be willing?

I am looking at getting some LF Partridge Brahmas from Bob Rennolet when the weather warms up. Min order is 25 chicks and he will combine his different breeds. He carries LF and Bantams. He charges $3-$4 a chick and $30 some for the shipping (I can't quite remember but will find out again). I am interested in about 10-15 chicks so if someone wants to fill up the other 10-15 with the breed they want...

2. Lifesong Farm

Lifesong Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    Noble County
    I sent an email asking what breeds Bob Rennolet has and here is the reply. Does anyone from Indiana, western Ohio or southern Michigan want to go in on an order? He has boxes large enough for 100 chicks or small enough for his min order of 25.

I have Buttercups(B & S), Giants(S black, blue, & splash), Naked Necks(S black, barred, & red B black, buff, red, barred, and white) Chantecler(B & S buff, white, & partridge), Ameraucana(B & S black, blue, and splash), Ancona(B & S), Brahma(B & S partridge and black), Cornish S buff, blue Andalusian bantams, and probably a few others. I may only have a pair or two of some varieties. Bob

Edited to add that B stands for Bantam and S for Standard

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by