Spoiled? Just a little.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Becky_H, May 16, 2009.

1. Becky_H

Becky_H Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Oscar's preparing to take a nap, there.

On my BED. (No, I didn't let him stay there. Please excuse the mess in the background).

[​IMG]
    ROFL. The fan caught him off guard. The picture was an accident but it cracks me up.

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    hahahahahaha Yes I have several that watch TV and have had more than one cross my bed too. Very cute!

3. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    awww, what a cutie. this looks like the future of my two silver phoenix. they CRY and CRY when my boyfriend takes them inside for sleep, but when i go to grab them the run up to me and when they get scared (of the door opening, or the new bright colored blanket they run up my arms and snuggle into my elbows, crying.

oscar looks like a sweetie [​IMG]

4. Becky_H

Quote:It's funny. I got this guy on the spur of the moment, because I decided I wanted a rooster with my egg-layers for protection and got him at the same time I got a bunch of bantams from a bycer. And he is MY FAVORITE BIRD EVER, and yeah that includes my amazon. He is a golden retriever in a chicken's body, I swear. He's unflappable adn sweet and loving adn I ADORE this bird.

5. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    funny how the ones you barely got end up being the most loved. [​IMG]

6. Becky_H

And that goes for more than chickens. My favorite dog in the whole wide world is an 18 year old blind, deaf, arthritic poodle that was found 'straying'. She's been with us for a year and she's the sweetest little thing ever. And you know? Really not something I would have chosen for myself - LOL.

7. Cyberous

Cyberous Chillin' With My Peeps

I thought I spoiled my chickens,.. you take the cake! [​IMG]

Is it a BO, and whats his age?

Don

8. Becky_H

Quote:He's a BO and he's about 3 months old!

He's a good boy. He even waited until I got him back to his cage to poop Lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by