Spoiled Rotten Chickens!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Wheeler Farms Chickens, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Wheeler Farms Chickens

Wheeler Farms Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2011
    Piedmont, South Dakota
    I turned a shed into a coop earlier this summer. It has a garage door on the south end. I left it open most of the summer for air circulation. A couple months ago, I was talking with my neighbor who has his own handyman business. I was telling him about my idea for framing in the garage door and putting in some windows and a screen door. What he said to me and what I heard were two different things. I heard, "blah, blah, blah screen door and blah, blah, blah $25. I said lets do it. The next night he comes home with it from the remodel job he is working on and this afternoon we finally got it put in. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

That's awesome! Wish I had a screen door for my chickens! Now I have ideas on what to do with my old one car garage (detached! [​IMG])

3. Life is Good!

Life is Good! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    suburbia Chicagoland
    Chicken heaven! All that sunlight means LOTS of basking even in awful outdoor weather. Why do I imagine your chickens acting like cats? Basking in the sun?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by