SPOOKEYVILLE..STILL NO EGGS!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I have had my 12 eggs bought and paid for since almost 2 weeks ago.......Haven't gotten any replys to my pms or email.
    Where are you?!?!?!?!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Hi Spooky,

I didnt recieve my eggs on saturday or today. Did you send em out? I was hoping to get an email from you confirming when you did really send them out? If something sudden came up I can understand however it's been a while and im just curious whats up. I'm worried that by the time i do get the eggs that they will no longer be fertile. I already sent out my swap eggs to Schmoop (sorry if i spelled your sn wrong Luke) so I did my part o' the swap lol! Soo...just curious when they'll be sent out. Also if they're still the same eggs, im really concerned about their freshness [​IMG]

3. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Still no word or eggs.....I got eggs from you before so I don't want to say you are trying to rip us off.....but what is the deal here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    yep....no eggies here either... *taps fingers* *pouts* we're not the only ones she owes to either.... [​IMG] I wont name names tho.

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I have to assume that something happened in real life. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. If you sent money via paypal, I'd give it awhile, and if no word, then file a claim to get the money back right before the expiration date, just in case if she's no longer able to ship out or get online in the future to refund the money herself.

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    She hasn't been on in well over a week. I have also sent her an email regarding the mealworms she had for sale before. I haven't heard back from her either on those. She is supposed to be sending me eggs to, but they were freebies, so I'm not going to hound.

I second the idea of getting a refund via paypal, I just hope that is the method you used!!

I hope everything is okay in spooky's world! It has me worried, with those crazy people coming to her house for those buttons! [​IMG]

7. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Quote:Ok wait she had some wierd people coming to her house and no one has heard from her in a week? does any one have this persons number? if so please call her and check on her!!! now I am worried about her too!!![​IMG]

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You didn't see it? It ended up with both the parents going to jail, and the little girl going to CPS!!! I don't have her #, wish I did!

9. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    [​IMG]

10. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    wow....that sounds off. hope all is well. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.