Spore

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Year of the Rooster, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Has anyone else heard of this game? I saw a commercial of it and went to their site. It looks soooo awesome! Basically there is a Creator and the actual game. In the creator, you can create your own unique creature, fictional or non. Then there's the actual game. You start out as a single cell and you have to work your way up to the last level of intelligence which is Space. In Space you travel to other planets, and conquer or make peace with the other people. The levels go: Cell, Creature, Tribal, Civilization, Space. Here's the site [​IMG]
    http://www.spore.com/

2. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    there have been rumors that it works on linux under WinE but if this is true i'm so getting it. i have a mac too but it doesn't have Leopard which spore needs

3. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:I've heard of it but when I tried to download the creature creator demo it said I had to upgrade my graphics and junk like that so even though I sooooo want to get the game I won't be able to [​IMG]

the actual spore game comes out this month or next I think [​IMG]

4. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Actually.........

It came out today! [​IMG] [​IMG] But from what you guys said, I may have to do some changes to my computer "IF" I get it [​IMG]

5. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:oh it did?
    well I said this month or next so I was close [​IMG]

6. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Quote:oh it did?
    well I said this month or next so I was close [​IMG]

[​IMG] yes u were. I just downloaded the free trial version of the Creator. I love it! I didn't have any problems with it. AND I made a freaky lookin' cool creature thingy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by