1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sportsman 1502 Incubator & Gqf Brooder *can Deliver To Crossroads*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Oct 27, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Auction is for 1 older Sportsman 1502 Incubator that works AWESOME! I have had many great hatches out of this incubator and it still runs and works great.. (currently finishing up a hatch as we speak..lol) Incubated LOTS of bantam chickees, large fowl chickens, ducks, as well as turkeys, geese, guineas, and quail in it. Great all arounder incubator. It has 3 auto turning racks as well as a hatching tray at the bottom. Comes with LOTS of chicken/duck egg trays as well as 2 bantam/quail egg trays, and 2 turkey/geese egg trays. As well as a humidity pan and wick pads to raise your humidity easily.. they are alittle worn and they could used to be replaced (i think they are like 7bucks for a 2 back) but still work with no problem.

I LOVE this incubator and would never be selling it but we are getting out of chickens so no longer have a use for it. Asking $400 Can deliver Sat. to the Crossroads convention.

Also have an older Metal brooder that works great. comes with 1 feeding pan (that hangs outside the brooder) I have always just used a Mason Jar waterer on the inside for watre (will come with as well) Asking $100

As well as a New (less than 6mo old) GQF Metal Brooder (0534 Universal Box Brooder ) that comes with 3 feed/water pans that hang on the outside as well but since I have alot of bantams I always used a mason jar waterer in there too.. dont have to use it but I did. also comes with. Asking $200

if you want all I will take $650 BIN

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by