Sportsman incubator for sale - great condition

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by flyweed, Jun 25, 2011.

1. flyweed

flyweed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Holmen
    I am selling my large cabinet style incubator. I have used it to successfully hatch everything from quail eggs on up to Emu's. I added the front viewing window to this unit. It comes with the humidity control setup, a wetbulb thermometer, autoturn cradle and trays, and has electronic thermostat control with a wafer style backup system. This unit has always held a rock solid temperature for me, and has never let me down.

I am only selling, because I am downgrading to a smaller incubator, as I don't hatch as many eggs as I use to.

Shipping would be fairly inexpensive if you are in one of the midwest states that Spee Dee Delivery services, as I can ship this unit through the for about $40.00 Otherwise, anywhere else in the U.S. shipping price will be actual shipping charges via UPS or Fedex
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Dan

1 person likes this.
  2. flyweed

Feb 12, 2009
    Holmen
    if you are interested at all feel free to make an offer, but please no low ballers!

THANKS

3. okiedrifter

okiedrifter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2011
    I have 2 of these and they are wonderful one is 20 years old and still going strong....bought a used one last year off of Craigs list last year....wonderful deal for someone who would love to get into hatching eggs

4. flyweed

Feb 12, 2009
    Holmen
    SOLD SOLD SOLD....was sold yesterday.

Thanks for looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by