Spots on Rooster Face... Sad, and blind.

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by texascowboy1979, Jun 21, 2010.

1. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

Lets go back to last year 1st..

I had a chicken with the same thing... I gave her to this guy to cure and he told me she died... but then I went to his house cause my peafowl flew there this year... and I saw my chicken... alive and well with one of his roosters... So he told me she died just so he could keep her... but I did not bring it to his attention because I dont want problems since he is my neighbor.. I just avoid him now..

Ok. Here is my male. THe pictures are posted below. Every now and then he breaks out in these spots on his face.. and I normaly give him Tylan 50 and it clears up... but I just noticed him today and it looks bad.. he's blind in his right eye... and good with his left. He has the yellow spots on his face... It cant be contageous because He's had it off and on for about 6 months... and no one else ever go it.. .so it just him...

What can I give him to get rid of the problem once and for all... without killing him...

Please advise. thanks.

[​IMG]
    By breedergenetics at 2010-06-21

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by