SPPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might help if you mentioned what SPPA you're talking about since it could be a dozen different things.

The obvious one that everyone knows about here. Society for the protection of poultry antiquities. But since you asked you clearly have no idea who they are

Last edited:
Since I asked it wasn't so obvious and not obviously known to everyone here.
BTW it's The Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities not protection.
Good luck in your search.

Most folks in the world of poultry know what SPPA, ALBC (LC), ABA, APA means without writing out the words. If you don't know, you don't know the Poultry world very well or haven't been around very long. This is a Poultry forum isn't it?
Copper2, I'm the Second Vice President of the SPPA. We are alive and well. We attract the real serious poultry breeders. This year we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary (1967-2017) and marked the event with SPPA national meets from coast to coast. The country's foremost poultry expert, Craig Russell (PA), is the President, Charles Everett (SC) is Secretary/ Treasurer, Monte Bowen (KS) is First V.P. & Bulletin Editor, Duane Smith (IN) is Bulletin Co-Editor, Brandon Hearn (KS) is Social Media Director and Don Cable (CA) is election commissioner.
The Quarterly Bulletin and breeders directory are worth the dues. You join SPPA by sending name, address, dues to Dr. Charles Everett, SPPA, 1057 Nick Watts Rd., Lugoff, SC 29078. $15 for 1 year; $25 for 2 years; $40 for 3 years; $200 for Life.
Doc Everett on occasion frequents this forum as Saladin. I had the pleasure and privilege of visiting with Doc at the Low Country show in Blackville, SC seeing his beautiful Cubalayas & Aseels first weekend in November. I got a pair of Aseels from him I had been wanting fir years. I also had the honor of absorbing knowledge from Craig Russell at the APA Annual Meet in Bath, NY, where there was a SPPA table set up. Hope this helps you.

Most folks in the world of poultry know what SPPA, ALBC (LC), ABA, APA means without writing out the words. If you don't know, you don't know the Poultry world very well or haven't been around very long. This is a Poultry forum isn't it?
Ya, I'm sure since youre so involved with it that you would want to believe that.
But unfortunately it may not be true.
I've raised poultry for almost 40 years and I'm involved with it more so then the majority of poultry keepers.
Never heard of your organization before.
Sorry you're not as well known as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom