Sprayed my chicks with a hose.

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by luckyramu, May 29, 2010.

1. luckyramu

luckyramu Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2010
    Apple Valley
    I was watering in the courtyard, they were free ranging. They got hosed. I laughed when they complained and ran. [​IMG]
    I'm bad [​IMG]

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Funny, when I refill the water the goofs just love to get right under my feet... they've repeatedly gotten dribbled on... keep coming... maybe it's the Texas heat?

3. sommrluv

sommrluv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2009
    Bucks County, PA
    Ha, I misted everyone the other day when they were all sad and panting. It really seemed to life their spirits.

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG] Hahaha !

5. mistyfeather

mistyfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2009
    colorado
    I acadntly left the sprinkled on to high and it was spraying in the run. They loved it. They kept trying to chase the water

6. LittleChocobo

LittleChocobo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    Haha, most excellent! Reminds me of my cats, who were sisters -- one would yowl and complain if she got wet (even if it was her own fault -- drinking from the sink and then looking down so the water pours on her head!), and the other would frequently jump into the shower with me for a few minutes. If I didn't let her in she would yowl and complain and cry that I didn't love her anymore. Everybody's different! [​IMG]

7. akaxo

akaxo Chillin' With My Peeps

i did that by mistake once. with the result below. poor girl was only a matter of weeks out of the battery farm and was having a dust bath in some freshly laid potting mix where i couldn't see her. started watering and not long after this came running out looking not too impressed...
    [​IMG]

8. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I'm sorry for laughing, but that photo is adorably funny!

9. olliecatch

olliecatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    Olympia, Washington
    I love that picture!!!!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] That look, that your kids give you when they are not happy with you...... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Chook-A-Holic

Chook-A-Holic Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Central, N.C.
    That pic is priceless...and funny! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by