Spring 2016 Whatcha Got Swap Chat.

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by donrae, May 12, 2016.

1. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    This is the place to chat about the Whatcha Got Swap. We'll try to keep the swap thread pretty clutter-free, so please use this thread for chatter and feedback, etc.

Thanks and you all have fun!

2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    :frow

Thank you, donrae, for the new Swap/Chat thread!

Been quiet but still following the swaps... am willing to lend a hand if you like though... :)

3. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Thanks, I'll take you up on that [​IMG].

4. candiceflew

candiceflew New Egg

Aug 31, 2016
    Hi! I'm in New London County, Connecticut. We have a beautiful light brahma rooster. We named him "Big Girl" when we thought she was just a big girl. Ha! HE came from mypetchicken.com and is 4 months old. I live in town and can't keep him. I will gladly give him to a fellow chicken lover or swap for a hen you don't need.[​IMG]

5. Rainman55

Rainman55 New Egg

Jul 16, 2016
    Montevallo, Alabama
    I have 4 RIR roosters about 14 weeks old that I want to swap for hens or just find a good home.

6. ThistleCroft15

ThistleCroft15 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2016
    Carlsbad, NM
    I am in SE Indiana looking for a cockerel. Preferably on the smaller size, and nice. My 3 pullets are pets.

7. GreyKat

GreyKat Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2016
    Greater Cincinnati
    Hey ThistleCroft, I'm not too far from SE IN looking to rehome my cockerel. I'd bring him to you. He's a gorgeous EE, 1 year old. I'll see if I can DM you...

8. Sylviaanne

Sylviaanne Overrun With Chickens

Sep 17, 2012
    Ozark, MO
    Is there a newer Whatchagot. Swap forum?

9. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Overrun With Chickens

I don't think that anyone started one going for 2017, and most are busy over in the hatching eggs auctions.

10. combatfuzzball

combatfuzzball Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2017
    Maine
    Hi I have at least 2 Black Australorp Roosters as well as at least 2 Easter Egger Roosters I'd like to trade. The birth dates on the Easter Eggers was 2/28 of this year and the Australorps was 3/21 of this year. THe Easter Eggers
    I'm located in Central Maine and will not ship these guys. Rather they make it to a new home alive and well. THey were fed medicated feed as chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by