SPRING EGG SALE! 6+ for just $25.00!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Its time for a Spring Egg sale! (to keep me from hatching more myself!) LOL You will receive at least 6 eggs for just 25.00 plus $12.00 shipping, thats just $37.00 total! I will accept double orders and combine shipping. ($25.00+$25.00+ one shipping fee of $12.00) Please do not use the buy it now button. Just post here and pm me your info. I can accept Paypal payments to: [email protected] , postal moneyorders, and cash. You can view more pics of my birds and my hatching egg policy before you buy at www.sassysilkie.com . Thank you for checking out my sale and happy hatching! JEN

**EDITED TO ADD:

THIS IS ONLY FOR BUFF, CUCKOO, AND PARTRIDGE EGGS NOW! THE OTHER BIRDS ARE JUST NOT LAYING!!!!

newspring07pics031.jpg

acuckoforwebback.jpg

Dsc02848.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

newspring07pics012-1.jpg

Last edited:
If I sent a postal money order Monday when would you be able to ship them. The reasion I ask is have one of those starfoam incubators that you have to set all your eggs together, and I am expecting eggs the week of the 14th. If you would get the MO in time and could ship the week of the 14 th please let me. I love to get them. You have the best silkies I have ever seen
smile.png

Its a mix of colors because my birds are laying so wierd this year. The b/s never relly did get sarted and are still not laying...the white were laying up a storm and have now decided to go broody, the partridge are alwys laying up a storm, and the buff and cuckoo are on and off. So I never know what kind of eggs I will get from day to day. Some days I get all colors, some days I get mostly eggs of 1 color, some days its a few of this and a few of that...I just never know any more! LOL Its been a really wierd spring thats for sure. If you want just white buff and b/s I can see what I can do.

And yes I can arrange to ship eggs out to be received around the 14. thats not a problem. PM me if your interrested and I can send you my address to send a money order.
big_smile.png

Quote:
You definitely have some beautiful birds. Just curious about the math. I added it several times and keep coming up with $37.00

ACK!!!!!!! YOU ARE CORRECT! Heay I was still half asleep when I posted this one! I did correct it to read 37.00 but heck I will honor the 32.00 price because of my mistake! Thanks for the heads up! JEN

I am going to have to end this earily because my birds are just not cooperateing. The only color eggs I am getting are buff cuckoo and partridge. So if you are interrested in thoes colors please let me know if not, please do not bid. The other colors are just not laying at all now. Hopefully they will pick back up in the fall. JEN

Back
Top Bottom