Spring Fever Fill Your Incubator Egg Sale! 12 mixed.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I'll put 12 random eggs in a box for you to start your Spring hatching off! I will include purebred eggs as well as some mixed. No one is laying at a predictable pace right now, and all 6 of my incubators are full, so I'm putting them out for other folks to hatch.

I ship in foam, and will send 12 or 24. Please pm me if you'll want more than 12.

I have Partridge Chanteclers; mixed heavy dual purpose under an EE roo; bantam Salmon Faverolles; mixed bantams; B/B/S, Lavender and Isabel Orpingtons; Olive Eggers; Golden Lakenvelders; Black Copper Marans; Bantam Cochins; Snowy Nikkeis; Porcelain and Mille Fleur d'Uccles...and I think that's all that's laying right now.

Please understand that you can tell me what you prefer, but the nature of the uber-cheap price here is that I can't predict who's going to lay.

You can find pics of many of my birds in my old auctions. Let me know if there's something you want to see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, OK-

I'm not hatching any of that last one just yet...still a project.

2. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I forgot to state that I'm NPIP certified, and I ship in specially made foam.

3. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    Oh man Chooks, I really wanted to see the kind of eggs the last one comes out of. Must be pretty big! I'm thinking at least ostrich sized! [​IMG]

4. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    That is the lesser-known Camoodle, and the eggs vary depending on moon cycle, feed, temperature and chocolate content in the geographical area. It's well-known that the Camoodle hails from Transylvalentinia, Slongerhoosen, having originally been bred for cleaning up the remains on the battlefield.

I'll be offering those come Blue Moon Eve, after the festival of Poulterentus.

Check back with me!

5. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    [​IMG]
    OOOOOOHHHH you must PM me when you are going to have some! [​IMG] I do actually have a question about the auction. Could you request only LF eggs?

6. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    No why did you have to show the pic of the baby? Now I want one, I might really need one. [​IMG]
    Absolutely Darling!!!!!

7. pnp4kidz

pnp4kidz Chillin' With My Peeps

what breed is that in the third pic?
    My ranch hand just brought me home one of those...

8. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Absolutely. I'm happy to accommodate all large or banty.

9. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:The third pic is Partridge Chantecler. They are fabulous dual purpose and lay like mad while also being great winter meat birds. The comb is perfect for cold, and they are a really stocky heavy bird for the excellent feed conversion.

10. pnp4kidz

pnp4kidz Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:The third pic is Partridge Chantecler. They are fabulous dual purpose and lay like mad while also being great winter meat birds. The comb is perfect for cold, and they are a really stocky heavy bird for the excellent feed conversion.

Awesome! I'm sure it's a mix... well, I"m guessing... :)
    but he put her in with my Welsummer, I guess he figured brown hen, in with the other brown hens...
    I wish I spoke Spanish better... deep breath...
    so for now, I'll get that mix.
    what do their eggs look like? someone is laying a light brown egg with speckles that rather stand up off the egg shell... palpable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by