Spring fever gotta love it!(((PICS)))

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
I have been itching for baby chicks, I almost can't make it through the spring with out them now. So I went into the feed store today and they had chicks, I wanted to show them off! They were buy a dozen, get one free! I'm such a sucker.lol. I was only planning on 8 and walked out with 13:) golden sexlinks. Of course your going to think I'm crazy, when i'm already asking sexing questions. They are suppose to be sexed pullets, but I'm curious anyway! One of them is white, where the others are so red. It has one little red spot on the head though. Please let me know what you think? I'm not too worried about a rooster, I would be excited. In any case, they are so cute! I'm also going to be getting some BR and RIR from a breeder!...I'll post pics when I get those too. Gotta love spring fever!

All together.
007.jpg

White chick
017.jpg

018.jpg

with one of the reddish ones
019.jpg

This is my favorite, so cute!
024.jpg

edited to add (((pics))) in the title.

Last edited:
Quote:
Roo

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!! Most Sex link Roosters are either White with a spot on its head or a dominant color like black with a light spot! I have Rsl hens and there red with white and I had a Rsl roo that was white but he went to freezer camp! Ask the feed store for different chick? They are good lookin chicks though!

Nate

Back
Top Bottom