Spring in Al. Pics

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BamaChicken, Mar 26, 2008.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Well, I think we are close. Here are some photos I snapped this afternoon in our backyard
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Thats pretty. I wish ours looked like that.

3. Chickadee28

Chickadee28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Western IL
    I am so jealous! Our grass is still gross and brown, our pool is not even close to being opened... sigh. Your yard is beautiful!

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Very pretty...There are starting to be signs that spring is coming....I've got crocus and daffodils blooming and a few trees are starting to bud out. Plus I've heard some spring bird songs the last few days.

5. Itsme

Itsme Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    NW Wisconsin
    Lovely! [​IMG]

6. Pelican49

Pelican49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Oklahoma
    My Grandson really liked the sandbox Granna Easter Bunny brought him.

[​IMG]

And Granna's Easter basket was all chicken related. The yellow one in the basket poops jelly beans. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Sue, that is so sweet. Nothing like the Grands. My youngest was so cute Easter Sunday. All my sons and their families came to the house and we got out side and fryed chicken and grilled burgers. My youngest grandson who was one in Feb. had a chicken leg walking around on the back porch really enjoying it. We call it a Redneck teething ring. He would dip it in glasses left sitting around, sometimes lay it down on the porch when he was busy doing other things. all my grands played so hard. One of there favorite things was playing in the back of Papa's truck. It was a lovely day. Of course we all went to Church together first. Here is a pic of some of the Grands. Here is one of my one year old with his two sissies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, I can't resist showing my GK's
    [​IMG]
    These girls are hilarious at this Posing age.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by