Spring in Texas! Obligatory Bluebonnet pics

Kamiki

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 15, 2013
Me and the family having some fun this spring!

Gavin, my corgi/jack russel mix
Kitsuko, my Alaskan Klee Kai
And of course, Rogue - my darling Serama! And a few of my new mixed breed chicks.

Last edited:
I am envious of your ability to have your dog and chickens together. I have to rehome my dog because he's such an obsessive chicken killer. ~_~

This is my favorite of your photos. It would make an excellent greeting card.

Holy Crow! Those colors are amazing!!! And yes, the Australorp in the Blue Bonnets is stunning!!! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pics!!

Last edited:
I am envious of your ability to have your dog and chickens together. I have to rehome my dog because he's such an obsessive chicken killer. ~_~

Well, Gavin wouldn't hurt a fly. Kitsuko on the other hand has a much higher prey drive. He's usually pretty good, but if they run or flutter its too much for him. We can't be with them unless he's supervised. Found that out the hard way last year :C

Holy Crow! Those colors are amazing!!! And yes, the Australorp in the Blue Bonnets is stunning!!! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pics!!

Thanks! I love Texas in Spring, especially before it gets too hot. She's a Serama, which is why she's so tiny :)

Back
Top Bottom