Spring must be right around the corner...

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
because there are Call Ducks sitting on nests!
wee.gif

Nougat in her humble abode! (a large, two room dog house!)

12425_nougat.jpg

I had a dream the other night that I had one little duckie in with all my chickens. What could that mean?
hu.gif
I don't know where I would put him/her if I got one. I have a big pond way out there but there is a huge brush pile not soo far from it and a Foxy Loxy lives there. Do you pen them up too as you would chickens?

Henry'schickens :

I had a dream the other night that I had one little duckie in with all my chickens. What could that mean?
hu.gif
I don't know where I would put him/her if I got one. I have a big pond way out there but there is a huge brush pile not soo far from it and a Foxy Loxy lives there. Do you pen them up too as you would chickens?

it means you want a duck. ducks don't need a whole pond. a big pan of water would be fine for one duck.
smile.png

if you keep the water separate, not in the coop, and take the feed out at night, one duck would be okay. more than one, you would want another house and run.​

I wish one of my ducks would sit on a nest! I have a goose sitting on eggs and there might be a couple duck eggs under her. But I want my Blue Swedish to hatch out some eggs of her own.

Back
Top Bottom