Spring Poultry Tailgate Sale! Berkshire Farm

duckfeet79

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 19, 2010
Poultry and Small Animal Tailgate Sale! Sunday April 29th from 7am to 12 noon. Located on the shores of Queechy Lake in Canaan NY. This is our 4th annual sale and swap, and looks to be our best. Bring anything related to Agriculture and Farming, Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Feeders, Fenceing, Maple Syrup, Honey, Hand Tools, or any other items that represent Agriculture. This is a rain or shine event. If you get hungry we have a great snack bar serving everything from chili to hamburgers! There will be lots of raffle items and lots of different things to see. Eggcartons.com will be there with lots of items and catalogs.They are great people who love CHICKENS! Nassau Country Value in Nassau NY. Is our event sponsor and will be there with giveaways and items to sell! Stop in and see them. They are located in Nassau NY on Rt 20. We have lots of vendor space available and if you need a covered area, please contact us ahead of time, there is a limited amount of tents. There is a $10 vendor fee and all proceeds go back into the Horticulture AggScience Program for kids at Berkshire Farm. If you would like a copy of our poster, email me and I will forward one on to you. Berkshire Farm is located 3miles North of the B3 exit off I90 In NY. When you get off the exit, take Rt 22 north and the Sale is on the Left. Contact Bruce Wood (Woody) @ [email protected] or call 518-781-4567 ext 2378 and ask for Woody or Josh. Hope to see you there. P.S. If you are bringing animals across state lines they will need the proper paperwork so plan ahead.

Well, we are about 2 weeks out from outr Spring Sale on Sunday April 29th and lots of emails and phone calls are coming in. There are many people looking for chicks to buy, and lots of people with chicks to sell! There will be Turkeys, ducks, Potbelly Pigs to name a few. Hope you can make it. We are looking for fertile duck eggs...Cayuga, Pekin, or Goose eggs. Also, if anyone has Wood duck eggs we would be very interested. If you want to be a vendor and need a covered space, they are going quick. Send me an email to reserve your tent space. **Note...There is also a Tailgate Sale on April 28th in the town of Nassau! I dont have all the information handy, but will post it as soon as I can. The Tailgate sale at the Schatigoke Fairgrounds is on May 6th. Check online for the times and other info. Hope to see you at all these events. Contact info is 1-518-781-4567...ext2378 or [email protected]

I called for details, and I'm SSOOOO going to the tailgate. Woody is great, and I'm really excited to check out Berkshire Farm. The best part is that the proceeds will benefit the Ag program there. I can't wait to check it out!

Thanks to all that came on Sunday! It was a great day. Lots of sellers and buyers both. Really cant thank everyone enough for the help and support. We dont raise much money, but what we makes helps support the kids program. I will post at a later time with the date of our Fall Sale. Thanks again. Woody

I'm planning on going to the The Tailgate sale at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds is on May 6th. Does anyone know if there will be someone there selling Homing Pigeons?

Back
Top Bottom