spring texas ebay playhouse coop? very pretty

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickygirl2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ncCHICKS

ncCHICKS Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Hope Mills, NC
    It's pretty and could suit plenty of hens! Are you getting it?

2. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    no it's pickup only

3. ChickLuver

ChickLuver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2008
    Walton, New York
    That thing is great!! I wish that was up here! I'd buy it in a second!!!!! [​IMG]

4. jforsness

jforsness Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    That would make for some fine living chickens!

5. SussexInSeattle

SussexInSeattle Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    Washington
    Very cute little house! Too bad we all don't live in TX [​IMG]

I would bet that any member from TX that happens to see your post will go and jump on that thing so long as the bidding doesn't go crazy for it.

Wonder what they cost new and where in the world they bought it? Has anyone seen similar in any toy store or hardware store? I don't know if I just don't get out much but I have never seen a playhouse this large.

6. TheMartianChick

TheMartianChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I just did a search...It seems as though the manufacturer, Thinking Outside is no longer in business. I found several references to people who have them and need some replacement parts but are unable to get them. Too bad...It is very cute.

7. Catalina

Catalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    Minnesota
  8. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    I'd have that in a minute if I lived there. Great price!

9. Lambingfamily

Lambingfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    I have my eye on this one. Thanks for the post!!! I am new to this site, new to having chickens but am super excited. It started out as a homeschool idea and we knew we wanted fresh eggs. It quickly escalated to trying to hatch our own eggs. We have built our bater and have been working to get it regulated. We will be receiving eggs from A&M tomorrow or Tuesday. This is a big test for us and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on eggs. If we are successful, well let's just say we are really excited. If we are not successful on this first go round, our local feedstores will be getting their chicks in around the end of February. With all that said, we need a coop and fast. My husband is willing to build us one but boy, this cottage is too cute and right now the price is right. I am definately going to be watching this one. I will have to drive about 3 hours to pick it up but maybe I will drive the additional 5 and visit my mom. We are in San Antonio. Wish us luck!!!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by