SQ 8 ++ Assortment BANTAM & STANDARDS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh44, May 17, 2010.

1. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    This Sale is for an assorted bunch of eggs I will try to send 2-3 eggs of each breed. so you have a chance at completeing pairs. No guarentee though.
    All I can Guarentee is these are from the best stock possible & from SQ Parents. Some have won champions from shows.

These Eggs will Be From My Show Quality,

Welsummer, (Whitemore, Gleason,Grisham,& My Lines) #1hen,#2hen #1 Roo, Best OF Breed, Reserve Of breed, RESERVE CONTINENTAL.

White Crested Black Polish, ( Poor's, Henning's, Crocker Lines ) AWARDS CHAMPION AOCCL,RESERVE CHAMPION AOCCL,BB, RB, BV, RV.

Bearded Golden Laced Polish, (Larry Glen, Dave Anderson & My Lines) BEST OF BREED, RESERVE OF BREED,BEST OF VARIETY, RESERVE VARIETY

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantams, ( Nikki @ Hatchrick Silkies ) NEW HAVE NOT BEEN SHOW YET!

Rhode Island Red Bantams. ( From Master Breeder & Exhibitor David Bell ) #1,hen,#2hen, #1 roo, BEST OF BREED,RESERVE OF BREED, RESERVE CHAMPION SCCL.

All of these eggs are from some of the best stock in the country, From Proven winners winners & breeders at shows.

I am offering this as an assortment, so Please no Picking and choosing between breeds. In the future Once you decide what breed to keep from the assortment, I will gladly help you out on getting more of a specific breed/get you started on your flock. I am getting about 1-3 eggs a day from each pen & each breed except my welsummer so I can only offer these eggs assorted.

$25 covers shipping & egg Fees.
    PAYPAL ONLY,

THANK YOU,

Were NPIP tested.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by