SQ Bantam Cochin Chicks and Hatching Eggs for Sale

thecochincoop

Songster
11 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Georgetown, Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
Bantam Cochin Chicks and Hatching Eggs for sale Mottled & Blue MottledI have a limited number of straight run chicks that I will be offering for sale. $15 per chick. They can be shipped for roughly $40 express mail. Exact price will depend on location.
My incubators are getting full and I have finally decided to sell some of my eggs to a lucky bidder My breeders can be seen at www.thecochincoop.com
Eggs and chicks will be from the birds you see in the pics. This auction is for 6 eggs, I can also send you a dozen for $50 and the shipping will stay the same. These are the only breeders that I have. The chicks this year have been coming out blue mottled and black mottled. All of my hens are artificially inseminated for good fertility. This is a pre-sale to gurantee that they will be fresh when you get them. It may take several days to collect a dozen so I can't gurantee that they will be shipped out the day that you buy them. I will pack them carefully and ship the priority mail. My flock is NPIP certified and avian influenza clean.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I can not gurantee anything since they are out of my control once they go to the post office and into your incubator.

Just wanted to make a note: I ordered 12 eggs and 10 hatched! Thats awesome for shipped eggs!!! 8 black mottled and 2 blue mottled... Im very happy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom