SQ Bantam Cochin Pair ~ Blue Rooster with Black Hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Aug 13, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Show Quality Blue Rooster with his Show Quality Black Hen for sale. They have and will produce Blue and Black chicks. Both have been shown in open shows and have done well. Willing to ship on Tuesday as long as your end is cool enough.

Photos are from April of this year right before the last show I went to. They are currently not conditioned and are moulting but can get more pics if need be... the hen is just a big wide ball and the rooster isnt bad either just still moulting. [​IMG]

I bought these two early this year for James Cooper in TX but have decided to work on my projects and not on the BBS at this time. I have sold everyone else and was planning on keeping these guys as I love the coloring but they too are now for sale.

Shipping inclueds a used horizon box, shavings, fruit for the trip and shipping charges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had these listed before as a trio with a blue hen but a coon got her [​IMG] Gave last high bidder the option to buy the pair at above price (due to being a pair and not a trio) or the option to not get them and they chose not to get them so they are back for sale again.

2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Sorry was thinking when I posted it was already Sun. not Sat.. they can ship on Monday so long as payment has been made and wether on winning bidders end is good too.

3. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Nice! How well did they do when you showed? I love cochins!

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    They did well for the amount in the open classes and the stiff compition of some of the countries top breeders.. got 3rds - 5ths with them out of 12+ in the classes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by