SQ Bantam Cochin Trio ~ Blue Rooster with Blue & Black Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Aug 7, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Show Quality Blue Rooster with his Show Quality Blue and Black Hens for sale. They have and will produce Blue, Black, and Splash chicks. All have been shown in open shows and have done well. Blue Hen's eyes are off colored a bit but havent had it pop up in the chicks as of yet. Can not ship at the moment due to heat but so long as it cools down would be willing to ship to local states at the end of the month if buyer pays for box and shipping.. Must be paid for in advance and pays for the trio after they win them.

Photos are from April of this year right before the last show I went to. They are currently not conditioned and are moulting but can get more pics if need be.

I bought these three early this year for James Cooper in TX but have decided to work on my projects and not on the BBS at this time. I have sold everyone else and was planning on keeping these guys as I love the coloring but they too are now for sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by