1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SQ BIRDS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by sutillman, Oct 17, 2012.

1. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    PRICES REDUCED !!!!!!!!!!!

Due to my husband's health he has had to quit working. With the price of feed going up every day, I am selling alot of my birds. I have chicks available also. Please PM me for additional pics and info. I may add to this list later. These are all SQ birds except the Frizzle Roo, I have never shown him. CAN SHIP IS WEATHER PERMITS. Shipping is paid by buyer based on zipcode. Box cost is $12.00 Please be aware that once the birds leave my hands, I am no longer responsible for them. Thanks

2 pairs of Bantam Buff Brahma's (John Neff) $50pr (REDUCED)
    2 pairs of Bantam Light Brahma's (Tim Lindenborn)$50 pr(REDUCED)
    3 Bantam Barred Rock Roosters$10 EA
    3 White Silkie Roo's $20 ea (6 MONTHS OLD)
    1 Pair of White Showgirls $30pr (pet quality)
    Black Frizzle Bantam Cochin $10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Jamessmith77

Jamessmith77 New Egg

Nov 5, 2012
    Is the black frizzle cochin a hen? Would you be willing to ship to washington dc?

Thanks and best.
    Todd

3. sutillman

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    No, he's a roo. REALLY need to send him to another home. Just don't want any frizzle's any more. I'll ship him to you for cost of shipping if you are interested. Thanks

4. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    I see by the tag at the bottom of your listing you have bantam cochins. Do you have any Birchen or Golden Laced hens or pullets for sale?
    I live in town and can't have a roo
    Jerry
    MN 56537

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  5. cluckcluckgirl

cluckcluckgirl Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Tending to my chickens
    Are the bantam Barred Rock roosters calm, tame, and do they get along well with hens and ducks?

6. sutillman

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    Yes, the are very tame. I can just walk in and pick them up. Have never had a problem with them being unsocialble. Thanks

7. cluckcluckgirl

cluckcluckgirl Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Tending to my chickens
    We live in a cold region where it gets into the single digits in the wintertime. I know that Barred Rocks can tolerate cold climates very well, but since he's used to a warm/hot region, do you think the difference would be too extreme and different for him? Also, does he do well with mating and not hurt anyone?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  8. sutillman

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    I really wouldn't think so. I got in the teens here last winter and I had no problems. Of course be put up a wind screen around my coops to keep alot of the wind out.

9. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Do you still have the buff brahmas available? I am in need of new bloodlines for my pen. I already sold my rooster so am looking for a replecement and a few more hens.

10. farmerChef

farmerChef Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    would you sell a hen/pullet with the frizzle roo? Can be a silkie, cochin, or showgirl, only bantams I have right now are seramas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by