SQ black bantam cochin roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roostercruiser, Oct 13, 2009.

1. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    As the title states I can pick up today or tomorrow in Maine, Mass, COnn, NY, NJ, PA, Ohio, Vermont, or NH. Next week in IL, WI, MN, AR, MO, OK, or TX

2. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    I got a roo, but I just got him, and I wanna keep him for right now. I know you'd like an adult, but I have three fertile eggs of his you can have! I'm in western Ohio.

3. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Yeah, I need an adult. I have one but he isn't enough for my 6 girls. I have 2 little guys about 3 weeks old but they won't be ready when I need them to be.

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    You must travel a lot [​IMG] Since you mentioned OK, I can put you in contact with a BCB breeder in the SE corner of the state. His name is Bo Garrett, and I have two lovely hens from him.

5. BluffCountryShepherdess

BluffCountryShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Houston, MN
    I have a gorgeous, 1 1/2 year old SQ Black Bantam Cochin rooster that I would sell. I'd like to sell him with his mate ~ a beautiful, black hen. They've been laying but I'm focusing on the Mille Fleur Cochin project so have no need for black any longer. I would like to find them a good home where they will be put to good use!

Lots of photos available on request...

6. BluffCountryShepherdess

BluffCountryShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Houston, MN
    [​IMG]

I figured I may as well show you a couple of pictures of the birds that I am offering!

[​IMG]

I can take "conformation shots" if you would like to see some...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by