SQ Blue/Splash SHOWGIRL breeding Trio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Sep 3, 2011.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    For Sale is a Breeding Trio of Blue/Splash SHOWGIRLS!!! The roo is a blue bowtied showgirl bred by Hattrick Silkies and in MHO is one of the nicest out there! He is STUNNING and still filling out! He is just under a year old and has no DQs. I am offering two hens with him, one splash and one blue. They are both 1 year old silkies bred by Bobbi Porto. I consider both hens SQ.

Out of this trio you should expect to hatch:
    25% Splash Bowtied Showgirls
    25% Blue Bowties Showgirls
    25% Splash Silkies
    25% Blue Silkies

I will ship these if needed in two boxes taped together. They will be bathed, dusted, and nails/beaks trimmed, and will only be shipped if weather is ok on both ends. I will also allow pick up on them in Pottstown, PA 19465.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hburkha1

hburkha1 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2011
    Hi Can you post more pictures of the roo? Thanks

3. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Here is a side shot. These are the only I have right now. It is raining today and tomorrow...I can try to get more if you still need some once it stops pouring! He is under a year so still has a lot of filling out to do.

[​IMG]

4. Cpprpnny19

Cpprpnny19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2011
    Middleboro
    What does "trim beak" mean?

5. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Quote:Just that they will be filed if they are overgrown. I have received some birds that never had any attention and they were GROSSLY overgrown. I just stated it so that any potential buyer would know they will be well groomed and have always been kept in pristine condition here.

ETA: Here is a link with more info... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5937430#p5937430 [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  6. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    While I was getting another pic of the roo I found this of the splash hen...
    [​IMG]

And this was the blue before she started to molt (she is molting in the pic above, but I wanted to show the most current pic in the auction). The black is her full sister and NOT for sale.
    [​IMG]

7. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    All three have sold! Thanks for all the interest!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by