Sq Buff Cochins $40 for PAIR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by woodsedge, Dec 17, 2011.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    INGNORE THE STARTING PRICE THAT WAS THE FIRST ASKING PRICE I need to sell them asap so im asking $40 for the pair. THEY WILL LEAVE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ( Butcher). IF INTERSTED PM ME, EMAIL OR RESPOND ON HERE
    I have a spring 2011 pair of Show Quality buff cochins, the roo and hen both have nice high sitting tails and are still full of pin feathers. They havent been shown yet, but once they fill out they should be some nice looking birds. The hen is already laying and we have her eggs in our incubator(to early to tell if their fertile). They are both well mannered birds, and would make good show birds for any one.
    shipping will depend on your location, there will be a $15 box charge, unless you wish to send one. For old pics of this pair visit my website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net (breeding stock page) for updated better pics pm, respond here with your email or email me at [email protected]
    SHIPPING IS AN ESTIMATE, WILL GET CORRECT AMOUNT WHEN WINNER SENDS ZIP ( SO IT MAY BE MORE OR LESS)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I sent you a pm. I will be around after December 27th [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by