SQ d'Uccle Cockeral available in East TN

wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Mille Fleur boy, hatched June 26.

Have 2, only need one, and they're starting to fight.

He placed 3rd in the TVA Fair show in September.

Free to a good home, as his alternative is free-ranging on a farm with no d'Uccles....

Smitty's Farm

Songster
12 Years
Aug 24, 2007
St Clair County, Il
Oh Lori, he is such a handsome fellow!!!!!! So handsome that he won 3rd..wow...that's great!!!!!!! He wasn't even fully matured showing all his marking then either.

I hope you find a very loving home, so he won't have to go to the 24/7 free range farm. Some hawk would snap him up in a sec.

Good luck!!!!! I'll ask around here if anyone is looking for a cockerel for their breeding program.

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Well ain't he just a little stud.... I am sure there is someone out there who needs him.... (not me) I have enough as it is.

wegotchickens

12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Quote:No, really? You finally have enough chickens? I have a feeling you could squeeze one more little bitty guy in if you wanted to!

He's a cutie, but his brother Tennessee is my snuggly sweetie.

Thanks for the kind words, Smitty. I really do want to find this little guy a good home. After all, he's too little to eat

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Haha, I had enough when I first started hatching eggs. I was just to blind to see it
I have chickens running out my ears.

fleenorfarmmom

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Blountville, Tn
Oh, here's hoping the daughter will be interested. We live in the northeast corner, near Bristol, and have a hen that needs a feller. I'll have her get in touch with you if she can take him. Mickey (the hen) would be tickled to have a hubby that looks like her.

wegotchickens

12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Quote:That would be awesome! He's very sweet to the 2 millie hens I have, which is why he and Tennessee keep fighting. They BOTH want to be sweet to my 2 hens!!

Top Bottom