SQ Golden Sebright Eggs 6+ for $12

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I am offering lots of 6+ SQ Golden Sebright Eggs for $12 and $8 shipping. Here is some bird info. I purchased 1 pullet and 1 cockeral on March 1st and 1 pullet on March 29 at shows. I recently took them to a show. My first pullet which I thought was the best of about 10 females that were for sale won Reserve Bantam in the Junior division at a recent show. There were at least 50 bantams in the Junior division. She is an excellent example of her breed. The cockeral also placed very well, he is also a great example of the breed. I purchased my 2nd female at this show, so I wasn't able to show her. But a reputable breeder had around 15 females for sale, I think I choose the best one. I breed/choose for these traits primarily: small size [nothing worse than a large Sebright], ''proud'' stance and a tail that stands up, the head is extremly important to me [proper color, proper size, etc.], correctly formed and colored feet, and good color. So basically everything matters to me! Oh, and mine are great layers. Averaging 5 eggs a week each! At least! These are beautiful birds at a great price. Why not? Paypal ONLY!!!!! PM if interested and will give you email promply.

2. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Bump 6+ eggs are now $10 and $8 for shipping. That is a great deal. Does BYC not like Sebrights?
    Ashlyn

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  3. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    If you still have them, I'll buy them. Do you want me to pay by paypal? Let me know, and I'll pay this afternoon.

4. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Nupine, I am interested in them - still have any? I have Silver Sebrights but don't have these.

5. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    Hi! I paid by paypal and PM'd you my address. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by